Microbes & Enzymes Blend - SOIL CULT-PR
(An Effective blend of naturally occurring beneficial Microbes and Enzymes)
Prions Biotech Pvt Ltd. offers enzyme blend SOIL CULT- PR. This is a new concept in
the Soil ecosystem. Its active ingredients have been developed by an Indian
Biotechnology company (PRIONS BIOTECH PVT LTD.). This formulation contains
encapsulated organisms that help in re-connecting nature by providing all the
essential natural Microflora which is isolated and purified from the Natural soil.
There are five different types of soil microbes: bacteria, actinomycetes, fungi,
protozoa, and nematodes. Each of these microbe types has a different job to boost
soil and plant health.
Bacteria, fungi, Actinomycetes, and Algae.
Namely, Agrobacterium, Arthrobacter, Caulobacter, Flavobacterium, Chromobacterium, Methano bacterium, Bacillus, Pseudomonas, Micrococcus, Cellulomonas, VAM, Azotobacter, Rhizobium, Thiobacillus, Actinomycetes, Thiobacillus, Nitrosomonas. Saccharomyces etc.
50g/16 Litre of water foliar spray/ 250g /acre soil application.
- An effective Soil enhancer.
- Promote nutrient uptake
- Accelerate seed germination. Enriches soil's natural Microflora.
- Increases overall crop health and soil health
- Increase in the total crop yield
- They decompose the organic matter
- Faster soil aggregate stability Carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus are being recycled and regulated by microbes They fix nitrogen so that the plant could utilize
- They increase the available plant root area for growing plants for up taking nutrients
- Degrades pesticides, reduces their chemical hazard
- Help in controlling the plant disease. Helps in the process of nitrification of atmospheric nitrogen
- Promotes mineralization of organic Sulphur
- They help in the process of mineralization of organic Phosphorus
- Fixation of Atmospheric Nitrogen